MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The owner has returned
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:36 pm by God of lightning: electro

» hello obelisk members
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm by Yugi480

» Duel Night
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:59 pm by Yugi480

» Test Request
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 pm by r@re

» Hello im new here
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am by Darkzeromysteries09

» Grand GX Tourney!!
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm by The God Of Wind: Life

» academy not as active??
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:32 am by Buffman1997

» "ClownEater22 Introduction"
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm by Arijel234

» Hello everyone :D
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:08 pm by Arijel234

Top posters
The God Of Ice: Bishop
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyLink is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY I_voting_barLink is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY Empty 
Buffman1997
Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyLink is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY I_voting_barLink is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY Empty 
God of lightning: electro
The God Of Wind: Life
The Goddess of Wind: Mai
Kallin Kessler
Nomad2
The God Of Fire: Dragon
Arijel234
GishMakai
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week

Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kallin Kessler

Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY Empty
PostSubject: Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY   Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 pm

LINK IS NOW BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY Rage 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zainab.

PostSubject: Re: Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY   Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 pm

please unbann link everything he did was my fault . ip bann me if you want but please unbann link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffman1997

Buffman1997

PostSubject: Re: Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY   Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:29 pm

wat he do anywayz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kallin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY   Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Ip ban owner and mess with academy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffman1997

Buffman1997

PostSubject: Re: Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY   Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:57 am

Wat happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY   Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY Empty

Back to top Go down

Link is BANNED FOR MESSING WITH THE ACADEMY
Page 1 of 1