Gx Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The owner has returned
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:36 pm by God of lightning: electro

» hello obelisk members
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm by Yugi480

» Duel Night
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:59 pm by Yugi480

» Test Request
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 pm by r@re

» Hello im new here
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am by Darkzeromysteries09

» Grand GX Tourney!!
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm by The God Of Wind: Life

» academy not as active??
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:32 am by Buffman1997

» "ClownEater22 Introduction"
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm by Arijel234

» Hello everyone :D
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:08 pm by Arijel234

Top posters
The God Of Ice: Bishop
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTo Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements I_voting_barTo Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements Empty 
Buffman1997
To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTo Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements I_voting_barTo Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements Empty 
God of lightning: electro
The God Of Wind: Life
The Goddess of Wind: Mai
Kallin Kessler
Nomad2
The God Of Fire: Dragon
Arijel234
GishMakai
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God of lightning: electro
police of the academy
police of the academy

To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements Empty
PostSubject: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:59 am

You must be in obelisk
must have posted atleast 10 threads
and you must have posted 20 replies to threads
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohgxacademy.forumotion.com
Buffman1997

Buffman1997

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 pm

wat u gotta do to get in da obelisks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 pm

If you were tested into a lower dorm, you'll need to wait a week from your test day and retest in order to possibly move up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Correction, three days from your initial test.
Back to top Go down
Buffman1997

Buffman1997

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 am

yeah well, im chilled in ra, i feel special in dis dorm Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:06 am

Ra is nothing to be ashamed of n.n If you like where you are then more power to you!
Back to top Go down
Buffman1997

Buffman1997

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:12 am

i actually have a funny story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:15 pm

And what might that be?
Back to top Go down
Buffman1997

Buffman1997

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm

when this site first opened i was brought in by the previous owners, the guy i had to be tested by was an abandoned dorm, while duelling he called my deck n00b and said i sucked.... and guess wat, i beat him... guy was so pissed he put me in slifer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:43 pm

haha wow, testers should NEVER let their rage get to them. We are supposed to be judging your skill, if you end up being good enough for a higher dorm that's a good thing. It means we've got better classed duelists in our academy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements   To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements Empty

Back to top Go down

To Test to get into the Abandoned Dark Dorm Requirements
Page 1 of 1