Gx Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » The owner has returned
    Mai's Introduction EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:36 pm by God of lightning: electro

» hello obelisk members
    Mai's Introduction EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:29 pm by Yugi480

» Duel Night
    Mai's Introduction EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:59 pm by Yugi480

» Test Request
    Mai's Introduction EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 pm by r@re

» Hello im new here
    Mai's Introduction EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am by Darkzeromysteries09

» Grand GX Tourney!!
    Mai's Introduction EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm by The God Of Wind: Life

» academy not as active??
    Mai's Introduction EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:32 am by Buffman1997

» "ClownEater22 Introduction"
    Mai's Introduction EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm by Arijel234

» Hello everyone :D
    Mai's Introduction EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:08 pm by Arijel234

Top posters
    The God Of Ice: Bishop
    Mai's Introduction EmptyMai's Introduction I_voting_barMai's Introduction Empty 
    Buffman1997
    God of lightning: electro
    The God Of Wind: Life
    The Goddess of Wind: Mai
    Kallin Kessler
    Nomad2
    The God Of Fire: Dragon
    Arijel234
    GishMakai
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posting users this week
    No user

Mai's Introduction

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Mai's Introduction Empty
    PostSubject: Mai's Introduction   Mai's Introduction EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Hello all,

Since my previous intro post got deleted in the purge I thought I might whip up another one so that you guys will have some idea who I am. My name is Tabitha, I'm a 21 year old college gal working at my local library. I'm a die-hard otaku who loves anime, manga, and video games. I've been playing Yugioh since middle school, and have always had a preference for wind and water decks (The wind part you've probably guessed by now). I'm a bit socially awkward but I love making new friends, so feel free to start up a chat anytime. I'm also an admin, so if you ever need any help with anything (yugioh/dn/academy wise) please don't hesitate to ask.

A final remark: I'm generally easy to please and try to be nice to everyone, but please don't do the stereotypical internet nerd thing and fanboy because I'm a girl who plays Yugioh. Don't ask for my number or my facebook, and we'll get along just fine Very Happy My DN account is Harpie Lady Mai, if you'd ever like to duel.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    -Tabitha/Harpie/Mai
    Back to top Go down

Mai's Introduction
    Page 1 of 1